International Office

Student card

This student ID card was designed to simplify your life.

Many services are included in a single card. 
Issued upon enrolment, the card establishes your status as a student and provides access to the various services of the Universities of upon issue, the card allows you to:

  • borrow documents from the university libraries;
  • pay for your meals and purchases at university restaurants and cafeterias and CROUS vending machines as well as for services at certain university residences (photocopies, printing, laundry) ;
  • gain access to certain premises where authentication is required (research labs, service rooms in university residences, parking areas, etc.) depending on the establishment ;
  • take advantage of student discounts;
  • pay for photocopies and printing at participating establishments.

Where do I get my card ?

The UCP multiservice student ID card is issued by the registrar’s office of your university or school upon enrolment.

This card is free of charge

The card is valid for 3 years maximum during your education. Each time you renew your enrolment, the new school year will be displayed on it. If you are still a student when it expires, your card will be renewed free of charge.

What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged? 

You should notify the service that issued the card as soon as possible so that your card can be black-listed, preventing it from being used. It is important to note that the issue of a new card will be at your expense, and that you will not be able to obtain a reimbursement of the balance that your card contained.