The Neuville library is specialized in engineering sciences and technology.
Rue d’Eragny, Neuville sur Oise 95031 Cergy-Pontoise cedex
Tél. 01 34 25 69 48
Opening hours and access map
Services. The library puts at public’s disposal :
- 11 computers in reading area, 2 in research area (with Internet access and office automation with Pack office 2010)
- 1 printer
- 2 photocopiers
- 1 automatic refillable photocopies cards dispenser. Photocopies can be payed with money or CB.
- 3 workrooms for groups (6 persons), on 1st floor, in the reading area, on the right (ask at reception desk)
- Wifi area
- Reading room, on the ground floor, for students L and M
- Research room, on 1st floor, for students from Master 2. Collections : applied physics, chemistry, geology, engineering sciences and technology
More than 18 000 books and 84 periodicals in paper are available in open access.
Specialities, towards Dewey classification
COMPUTER SCIENCE (003-006)
EARTH SCIENCES (551-559)
ENGINEERING SCIENCES (620-692)
- Electric engineering (621.3)
- Civil engineering (624)
- Urban engineering (628)
- Chemical engineering ( 660)
- Buildings (690)
You can find too specialized documents about Neuville library’s fields :
- AFNOR standards can be consulted in the library (ask at the reception desk) and online (database Sagaweb-Afnor)
- Publications of CATED (Centre d’assistance technique et de documentation).
- Encyclopaedia « Les techniques de l’ingénieur » about engineering, only electronic version available.
Particularities of Capes/Agreg. collection
Specific collections in earth sciences, chemistry and physics are reserved for students taking competitive examination for teacher. They include textbooks for secondary school and high school.
The library offers too :
- 150 geological maps of France, on the scales of 1:50.000 and 1:80.000. Ask at reception desk.
- annals of Neuville exams
Particularities of the library
Collections about studies, job and work experience
- ONISEP kiosk, self-documentary service on the ground floor about studies and employment, specialized in sciences and technology.
- a documentary tower about studies, documentary methodology, techniques of writing (for thesis, dissertation, CV…), professional entrance and training course.
After 6 P.M., teachers can borrow books using self-issue machine (with reader card) or periodicals by writing references on the binder for this purpose (reception desk). Library's accessibility with a badge only.