Joining the library
You can apply for a reader’s card at the reception desks that you can find in the different sites.
- for students : the student card is required
- for teachers and academic staff : a written proof is required
- for people not coming from the University of Cergy-Pontoise : an ID card and a proof of address are required ; moreover, you have to pay a 32 euros subscription fee.
The University of Cergy-Pontoise has concluded an agreement which allows students coming from the colleges mentioned below to borrow books freely from our libraries :
- Lycée Kestler of Cergy (preparatory classes)
- Lycée Jules Ferry of Conflans (bacalaureate students)
- IFCAE of Cergy
- ICA sup of Cergy
- ESPE teaching master’s degrees of the Versailles academy, (UEVE Evry, UPONLD Nanterre, UPSUD Orsay, UVSQ Saint-Quentin en Yvelines, INS HEA)